Identify Your Network Security Risk
Infrastructure vulnerabilities are mainly instigating through poor configuration or inadequate patching policies or processes. Our security assessments and tests attempt to exploit these vulnerabilities. Common targets of network and infrastructure attacks are over the network components including firewalls, routers, key servers or other devices or components that have an IP address that could be accessed.
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Why Is Network Penetration Testing Necessary?
The evolving tools, tactics and procedures used by cybercriminals to breach network defenses are growing rapidly in number. providing visibility of security weaknesses, VAPT helps to protect your business and provide the intelligence needed to efficiently allocate security resources.
Servers often contain an organization’s most valuable data such as personally identifiable information (PII) of employees and customers, these records could be stolen if they’re not adequately secured through security assessments.
Unexpected downtime of servers can seriously impact productivity by removing access to important files. Ransomware attacks can cause organizations to halt activities until the ransom is paid to decrypt the encrypted data.
VAPT is increasingly important for organizations wanting to achieve compliance with standards including the GDPR, ISO 27001/2 and PCI DSS.
Benefits of Network Pen Testing
Helps identify and prioritize the organization’s risks
- Minimizes the likelihood of data thefts and breaches
- Helps safeguard sensitive data and intellectual property
- Achieves a step towards various information security compliances such as ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA etc..
- Helps organization to gain trust in their customer’s minds
- Puts the teams in a discipline which helps increase productivity
- Identify known security exposures before attackers find them
- Create an inventory of all the devices on the network, including purpose and system information.
- Define the level of risk that exists on the network.
- Establish a business risk/benefit curve and optimize security investments.
Penetration testing is carried out in various phases to ensure clear planning and delivery model.
- Scoping: Once we receive the initial order, we identify the scope of our work. We further break our scope into black box testing and white box testing. We offer both the internal and external security assessment as a part of our network security penetration testing.
- Information Gathering: We gather as much as information as we can about the target organization in order to understand the operating condition of the organization, which allow us to assess the network security risk accurately.
- Threat Modeling: We evaluate the types of threats that may affect the targets that are in scope. The types of attacks and likelihood of these threats will serve to inform risk rankings/priorities that are assigned to vulnerabilities throughout the assessment.
- Vulnerability Analysis: We check the services that were found running in the information gathering phrase against the latest vulnerability database including a zero-day to determine if any vulnerability exists or not.
- Exploitation: After discovering all the vulnerabilities, we then try to exploit those vulnerabilities and try to escalate our privileges as well.
- Post-Exploitation: Once exploitation is done, the value of the compromised network is determined by the value of the data stored in it and how an attacker may make use of it for malicious purposes.
- Reporting: After gathering all the assessment data, we analyse the data and provide you with a complete easy to understand report containing criticality level, risk, technical and business impact. In addition, we provide a detailed remediation strategy for each discovered vulnerability.
- Quality Assurance: All assessments go through a number of technical and editorial quality assurance phase.
- Presentation: The final phase in network penetration testing will be a presentation of all documentation to you. We will walk you through the information provided, make any updates needed, and address questions regarding the assessment output. Following this activity, we’ll schedule any formal retesting, if applicable.
- Our expertise covers all aspect of security and perform it in accordance to the most updated security frameworks like OWASP, NIST SP 800 115, OSSTMM, PTES and WASC.
Comprehensive penetration test report consisting of Executive Summary, detailed vulnerability analysis and recommendations with prioritized action plan.
Executive summary explains in non-technical terms how the risks can affect business continuity and potential financial losses that can be incurred as the result of a breach.
The report reveals a detailed description of all network vulnerabilities that were discovered during the test, the techniques and methodologies used during the test, security risk levels in order of priority, recommendations for fixing the issues, and suggestions for tightening up network security as a whole.