Identify Your Security Risk
Red teaming activities comprises of different type of penetration testing including the physical data theft to test the defense capabilities of any organization. The attack simulation carried out by our highly trained security consultants in an effort to achieve the assets related to the people, process and technology.
The objectives are:
- Identify physical, hardware, software and human vulnerabilities.
- Obtain a more realistic understanding of risk for your organization
- Help address and fix all identified security weaknesses
Prioritizing high risk findings and remediation techniques.
Red team assessment experts have trained in a wide range of disciplines and hold certifications from the following respected cyber security organizations.
- Offensive Security
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Get complete insight into your network security risk – Know more about Arridae’s Red Teaming
Why RED TEAMING?
Keeping up with the latest motivations and methods of hackers is an ongoing challenge for any organisation. There are numerous reasons on why your organisation could be targeted such as:
- To obtain the sensitive information of employees and customers
- Competitors attempting to disrupt your organisation and gain confidential information that could benefit them.
By carrying out a Red Teaming exercise the organisation can know where it may be targeted and where your weaknesses lie and to protect the organisation from cyber-attacks.
Red Teaming is a targeted and objective-led exercise that is designed to identify weaknesses in your organization’s cyber and physical defences. Red Teamers simulate real-world criminal attacks based on scenarios tailored to your organisation.
Red Teaming tests the resilience of your organisation, assesses your ability to prevent a hack, and whether you have the ability to detect a hack and respond appropriately if an attack did occur.
Benefits of RED TEAMING
Carrying out a Red Teaming exercise gives you the edge over your competitors. You will have valuable knowledge and understanding to keep your organisation safe from cyber-attacks, which others in your industry may not
Understanding the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by cyber attackers enables you to make improved decisions regarding security and ensure that your security budget is spent in the most effective manner
Know the threats to your organisation
Gain a full understanding of the most likely attackers that will target your organisation, their methods and motivations, and the assets they will target
Be confident in your cyber resilience
Red Teaming gives you surety that your cyber and physical defences are capable of preventing, detecting, and responding to the types of attacks you may face
Identify and improve your weaknesses
Identify any gaps in your processes and procedures in order to improve them and keep your organisation safe
Improve employee awareness
A Red Teaming exercise helps to drive an increase in security awareness throughout an organisation, starting with the board and cascading the training down
Penetration testing is carried out in various phases to ensure clear planning and delivery model.
1. Scoping: Once we receive the initial order, we identify the organizations assets that are to be tested.
2. Information Gathering: We gather as much as information as we can about the target organization in order to understand the operating condition of the organization, which allow us to assess the security risk accurately.
3. Planning of Attack: We break down the organizations assets into following categories and then plan accordingly.
- Technology – Networks, applications, routers, switches, appliances, etc.
- People – Staff, independent contractors, departments, business partners, etc.
- Physical Assets – Offices, warehouses, substations, data centers, buildings, etc.
4. Executing Attack and Penetration: We perform various attacks as follows:
- Attacking various running services
- Compromising testing systems
- Accessing any servers using brute force
- Social engineering
- Exploiting client-side vulnerabilities via phishing emails etc.
5. Reporting: After gathering all the assessment data, we analyse the data and provide you with a complete easy to understand report containing criticality level, risk, technical and business impact. In addition, we provide a detailed remediation strategy for each discovered vulnerability.
Quality Assurance: All assessments go through a number of technical and editorial quality assurance phase.
Presentation: The final phase in red teaming assessment will be a presentation of all documentation to you. We will walk you through the information provided, make any updates needed, and address questions regarding the assessment output. Following this activity, we’ll schedule any formal retesting, if applicable.
Following the conclusion of the exercise, written deliverables provided include:
- Detailed Summary of all the vulnerabilities exploited during the simulation
- Recommendations on process, methodology, and technical flaws observed by our security engineers during the entire simulation
- Summary of the tactics, techniques, and procedures used during the simulation
- Observations and recommendations from the hands-on incident response training conducted during simulation pauses.