Reverse engineering is the process of understanding how things work and reusing the information to reveal its designs, architecture or to extract information from the application. Our Security engineers can apply reverse engineering to understand how hard it is to hack your software. If it turns out to be a breeze, engineers can provide recommendations to mitigate the security issue.
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Why is Reverse Engineering Necessary?
With reverse engineering, you can accomplish the following goals:
- Find vulnerabilities in the code
- Search for sensitive data hardcoded in the code
- Malware Analysis
- Analysing the complexity of restoring core software algorithm that can further protect against theft.
The different types of tools that we use during the reverse engineering process are as follows:
- IDA Pro
2. Windows Sysinternals
3. Network monitoring tools
- API Monitor
- Windbg Preview
Comprehensive reverse engineering report consisting of Executive Summary, detailed vulnerability found and recommendations with prioritized action plan.
Executive summary explains in non-technical terms how the risks can affect business continuity and potential financial losses that can be incurred as the result of a breach.
The report reveals a detailed description of all vulnerabilities that were discovered during the reverse engineering process, the techniques and methodologies used during the process, security risk levels in order of priority, recommendations for fixing the issues, and suggestions for tightening up security as a whole.