Docker, the containerization platform that allows you to package your application and all its dependencies together in the form of docker container which includes the operating system, application code, runtime, system tools and system libraries etc. and designed to solve the many challenges create by the growing DevSecOps trend.
Kubernetes, the container orchestration platform which automates the deployment, update, and monitoring of containers by offering things like auto-scaling, health checks, load balancing which are critical to managing the container lifecycle.
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Why is Docker and Kubernetes Penetration Testing Necessary?
Many organizations think Docker security is Docker’s responsibility. It’s the Docker’s responsibility to secure the underlying infrastructure that supports the docker container. But it’s your responsibility to ensure you secure anything that you put on the Docker Container. The different attack vectors of Docker and Kubernetes are as follows:
- Container Compromise.
- Unauthorized connections between pods.
- Data exfiltration from a pod.
- Compromised container running malicious process.
- Container file system compromise.
- Compromised docker network.
Benefits of Docker and Kubernetes Penetration Testing
- Secure Docker containers from hackers
- Prevent information stealing
- Prevent cross-client information leakage
- Induce confidence in customer
Penetration testing is carried out in various phases to ensure clear planning and delivery model.
- Information Gathering
- Threat Modelling
- Vulnerability Analysis
Daily status update consisting of vulnerabilities, description of flaws, risk level and business impact.
Easy to read security assessment report comprising executive summary and detailed technical description of each and every vulnerability.
Customized recommendations to mitigate the risks your environment faces from attackers.