Identify Your System Configuration Security Risk
Configuration audits provide a mechanism for determining the degree to which the current state of the system is consistent with the latest baseline and documentation. They provide greater visibility into the status of a project by evaluating the status of the items. They also determine the traceability from requirements and CRs to the implementation by investigating the baselines and changes to the baselines. We provide a complete system configuration audit that checks every fact of your network for the vulnerabilities hackers exploit to gain access.
OS or Network Devices
- File System Security
- Account Policies
- Access Control
- Network Settings
- System Authentication
- Logging and Auditing
- Patches and Updates
- Account Authentication
- Password Policy
- Account Privileges
- Logging and Tracing
- Network access Management
- Files and Directories Permission
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Why Is Configuration Audit Necessary?
A Secure Configuration Audit is done in order to protect the organisation's assets from sophisticated, targeted long-term attacks where hackers gain access to privileged systems and data.
By performing a secure configuration review an organisation can gain complete insight on password and account policies, services and application running on critical systems, missing patches in current systems and user access control on systems.
Benefits of Configuration audit
- Achieve compliance certifications
- Protect data integrity and availability
- Make it scalable for future needs
- Improve performance
Configuration audit is carried out in various phases to ensure clear planning and delivery model.
- Collection: We then conduct a comparison of your current configuration settings against the CIS and NIST standards.
- Analysis: We analyse and discover the different possible threats that may remain undercover during automated scans such as injection, XSS, CSRF, authentication, session management vulnerabilities etc.
- Reporting: After the audit is complete we provide a safe/unsafe status check with detailed description of unsafe findings, a risk rating. In addition, we provide a detailed remediation strategy for each discovered vulnerability.
- Quality Assurance: All assessments go through a number of technical and editorial quality assurance phase.
- Presentation: The final phase in configuration audit will be a presentation of all documentation to you. We will walk you through the information provided, make any updates needed, and address questions regarding the review output. Following this activity, we’ll schedule any formal audit, if applicable.
- The initial report will be submitted by Arridae consisting of safe/unsafe status checks and detailed description of unsafe findings.
- These findings are then discussed with the administrator in order to better understand the client's architecture or environment.
- After the above process is completed, a final secure configuration audit review report is submitted detailing all the technical findings, risks and recommendations to mitigate those risks.