Identify Your Cloud Security Risk
Cloud security is essential to assess the security of your operating systems and applications running on cloud. Ensuring ongoing security in the cloud requires not only equipping your cloud instances with defensive security controls, but also regularly assessing their ability to withstand the latest data breach threats
- A dedicated industry certified collaborative team with experience and expertise produces the highest quality of work.
- Focused more into manual testing over automated testing to avoid false positives.
- We assure you high quality testing on time and every time.
Get complete insight into your network security risk – Know more about Arridae’s Cloud Penetration Testing
Why Is Cloud Penetration Testing Necessary?
Many organizations think Cloud Security is Cloud Provider's responsibility. It’s the cloud provider's responsibility to secure the underlying infrastructure that supports the cloud. But it's your responsibility to ensure you secure anything that you put on the Cloud.
The CapitalOne data breach showed that a misconfigured access control (IAM) configuration on AWS was enough for a malicious attacker to obtain adequate credentials to illegally access Amazon S3 buckets and retrieve the information stored within.
It's important for you to provide Customer data security, Platform security, Application Security, Access management, OS Security, Network Security, Encryption etc. Arridae cloud security assessments help you have holistic cloud security.
Benefits of Cloud Pen Testing
- Secure cloud application from hackers
- Prevent information stealing
- Prevent cross-client information leakage
- Induce confidence in customer
Penetration testing is carried out in various phases to ensure clear planning and delivery model.
- Scoping: Once we receive the initial order, we identify the organizations cloud platform that are to be tested. We further break our scope into specific instances.
- Information Gathering, Planning and Analysis: We gather as much as information as we can about the target organization in order to understand the operating condition of the organization, which allow us to assess the cloud security risk accurately.
- Vulnerability Detection: We check the services that were found running in the information gathering phrase against the latest standard documentation to determine if any vulnerability exists or not.
- Attack(s)/Privilege Escalation: After discovering all the vulnerabilities, we then try to exploit those vulnerabilities and try to escalate our privileges as well.
- False Positive Analysis: We will then analyse the results to remove any false positive.
- Post Assessment: Once exploitation is done, the value of the compromised cloud platform is determined by the value of the data stored in it and how an attacker may make use of it for malicious purposes.
- Reporting: After gathering all the assessment data, we analyse the data and provide you with a complete easy to understand report containing criticality level, risk, technical and business impact. In addition, we provide a detailed remediation strategy for each discovered vulnerability.
- Quality Assurance: All assessments go through a number of technical and editorial quality assurance phase.
- Presentation: The final phase in cloud penetration testing will be a presentation of all documentation to you. We will walk you through the information provided, make any updates needed, and address questions regarding the assessment output. Following this activity, we’ll schedule any formal retesting, if applicable.
- Our expertise covers all aspect of security and perform it in accordance to the most updated security frameworks like OWASP, NIST SP 800 115, OSSTMM, PTES, WASC and ZCTF.
- Our approach is based on the advanced manual test to ensure no false positives.
Daily status update consisting of vulnerabilities, description of flaws, risk level and business impact.
Easy to read security assessment report comprising executive summary and detailed technical description of each and every vulnerability.
Customized recommendations to mitigate the risks your environment faces from attackers.